WAH & Rescue
Pro Forces 8.6
Multi-purpose, robust and light, the Pro Forces 8.6 mm rope is dedicated to long rocky routes. With the StopAqua hydrophobic treatment, it may also be used for ice climbing and mountaineering. This treatment complies with the UIAA Water repellent 101 standard, which protects the rope from taking in too much moisture when used in extreme conditions.
It benefits from Cousin Trestec’s LongLife technology which considerably improves the rope’s life span by impregnating each thread in the sheath individually.
Robust and light multi-use rope
- Very light and reinforced sheath.
- Use in long rocky routes, mixed use or on ice routes.
Increased protection against moisture infiltration
- In its StopAqua version: hydrophobic treatment of the core and the sheath which gives the rope high protection against water and dirt infiltration and increases its abrasion resistance (complies with the requirements in the UIAA Water repellent 101 standard (water absorption less than 5 %).
- Ideal rope for frequent use in wet and hostile conditions.
Longer life span and sheath protected against moisture
- In its LongLife version: increased resistance against dust and moisture infiltration by impregnating each thread in the sheath individually.