Caving & Canyoning
10.5 mm diameter semi-static rope suitable for supervised canyoning and caving activities.
Reassuring and robust, the Techtonic 10.5 is ideal for supervised canyoning and caving. Its sheath, which is made from twisted threads, guarantees a strong grip and very high abrasion resistance. Its LongLife treatment provides it with increased durability by protecting it against dust and moisture infiltration.
Reassuring and robust rope for your safe supervised caving or canyoning
- Ideally suited to supervised caving or canyoning.
- Very light and supple in the hand.
- Its construction and large diameter guarantee easy control when descending.
- For beginner to intermediate level users.
Extended life span, sheath protected against moisture and usage comfort
- Twisted sheath threads for better grip and higher abrasion resistance.
- The LongLife treatment enables increased protection against dust and moisture infiltration by impregnating each thread in the sheath individually.
- Durable over time.