Available in diameter ø 8 mm, ø 10 mm or ø 12 mm, this rope is produced essentially from braided black Technora® aramid fibers treated to resist UV light.
The Technora® aramid fiber provides this rope with exceptional tenacity, stability under load and high temperature resistance qualities.
Its manufacturing process is completed by the application of a polyurethane coating to the very core of the rope, which improves the textile fibers’ abrasion resistance.
- High breaking strength
- Quick and easy to splice
- Can replace steel cable. Easier to implement than a steel cable
- More static than Dynalight
– no elongation under working load
– no creep under constant tension
- Lightweight and easy handling
12 plaits flat single braid with PU coating.
100 m reels.