Textile cable produced essentially from braided black Technora® aramid fibers treated to resist UV light.
The Technora® aramid fiber provides this rope with exceptional tenacity, stability under load and high temperature resistance qualities.
Its manufacturing process is completed by the application of a polyurethane coating to the very core of the rope, which improves the textile fibers’ abrasion resistance.
- High breaking strength
- Quick and easy to splice
- Can replace steel cable. Easier to implement than a steel cable
- More static than Dynalight
– no elongation under working load
– no creep under constant tension
- Lightweight and easy handling
Technora® 12 plaits flat single braid with PU coating.
Download Bracing – “Recommendations for use” Black Static brochure
100 m reels.
|Mass/m without load g/m||20||36||56|
|Mass/m without load g/m||81||115|
|*Degradation temperature 144° C|