7.7 mm diameter rope for hiking and glaciers, with TechTouch and StopAqua treatment.
Safe and very fluid, Dibona 7.7 mm is the ideal hiking rope to provide peace of mind when walking across exposed areas or for belaying children. Its StopAqua treatment, which complies with the UIAA Water repellent 101 standard, protects it from taking in too much water when used in snow or ice. It benefits from Cousin Trestec’s new Techtouch technology which makes it pleasant to touch and extremely fluid and durable.
Increased safety for traditional and ice hiking
- Rope intended to be used as a barrier to secure an exposed passageway.
- Ideal for peace of mind when walking through steep areas or for belaying children.
- Vital article for skiing trips where you are in charge.
Protection against moisture infiltration
- StopAqua treatment: Hydrophobic treatment of the core and the sheath which gives the rope high protection against water and dirt infiltration and increases its abrasion resistance.
- Complies with the requirements in the UIAA Water repellent 101 standard (water absorption less than 5 %).
Sustainable fluidity over time
Benefits from Techtouch technology: new polyamide retraction technology which makes the rope pleasant to touch and extremely fluid and durable over time, while removing the slippage effect of the sheath on the core of the rope.
This hiking rope complies with the EC EN 982 standard and is available in three lengths, 20, 30 and 40 m.