Caving & Canyoning
9.0 mm diameter semi-static rope suitable for expert canyoning and caving activities.
Fine and light, the Techtonic 9 is ideal for canyoning and caving. Its sheath, which is made from twisted threads, guarantees a strong grip and very high abrasion resistance. Its LongLife treatment provides it with increased durability by protecting it against dust and moisture infiltration.
Very fine and light rope for expert caving or canyoning
- For use in caving or canyoning.
- Very light and small diameter.
- Very supple and durable over time.
Extended life span, sheath protected against moisture and usage comfort
- Twisted sheath threads for better grip and higher abrasion resistance.
- LongLife treatment enabling increased protection against dust and moisture infiltration by impregnating each thread in the sheath individually.
EU DECLARATION Semi-Static Rope Techtonic 9-Ref.1510
Rope type B
Diameter under 10kg load9,1mm
Mass/meter under 10kg load 52,5 g/m
Number of falls13
Impact force 3,9 kN
Breaking strength24,7 kN
B/S with figure of 8 knot≥ 12 kN
% Core 58%
% Cover 42%
Shrinkage to water 2,6%
Number of plaits 32
Material100% polyamide high tenacity
Lengths 200m, Other lengths available