Cerro Torre 7.5
7.5 mm diameter double and twin rope adapted to technical mountaineering and ice climbing with StopAqua hydrophobic treatment.
Fluid and light, the Cerro Torre 7.5 rope is ideal for ice climbing or technical mountaineering. Its StopAqua treatment, which complies with the UIAA Water repellent 101 standard, protects it from taking in too much moisture when used in hostile conditions.
It benefits from Cousin Trestec’s new Techtouch technology which makes it pleasant to touch and extremely fluid and durable.
Very fine rope for expert climbing
- Very light and small diameter.
- For use in ice, rock or mixed routes.
- Can be used as double or twin rope.
Increased protection against moisture infiltration
- StopAqua treatment: – Hydrophobic treatment of the core and the sheath which gives the rope high protection against water and dirt infiltration and increases its abrasion resistance.
- Complies with the requirements in the UIAA Water repellent 101 standard (water absorption less than 5 %).
- Ideal rope for frequent use in wet and hostile conditions.
- Increases safety by making the rope easier to handle for descenders and belayers in water environments.
Sustainable fluidity over time
Benefits of Techtouch technology: new polyamide retraction technology which makes the rope pleasant to touch and extremely fluid and durable over time, while removing the slippage effect of the sheath on the core of the rope.
Middle of the rope marked (MiddleMarking) for safer climbing at the head or in abseiling and to facilitate manoeuvres.